19.1.11

January 19 2011




Day 11: Today Matt and I took Mia to the YMCA (we have memberships there) for the Little Splashers swim.  She absolutely loves the water, just like many members of her family do.  We spent 30 minutes kicking,  floating around, giggling, and one dunk all the way under.  We are committed to make it in for swimming once a week as it runs the same time each day.  We want her to be very comfortable in the water, and the best way to do that is by exposing her as often as possible in a positive fashion.  She was really keen on watching the toddlers splashing and screaming!  

I wasn't able to bring my camera into the pool area this time (there was WAY too much action and chaos in the family change room prior) so didn't get a cool shot of her.  However, I grabbed a photo op after while drying off. 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my god she's adorable. Great shot Jess! I am thoroughly enjoying your 365. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And thank you for following. You're so sweet. I have to get more to follow me. lol Kidding. You're my only one!!!!

    ReplyDelete