2.2.11

February 2 2011



Day 25: Today's forecast was anticipating Snowmageddon, and Burlington didnt get as much as predicated (note the minute amount of snow on the tree).  It was gorgeous outside though (a real winter wonderland IMO) and Matt and I took advantage of Amelia's nap time so we could get outside, shovel and breathe in the cold fresh air.  Also, today is ground hog day and based on the huge snow covering clouds, of course he did not see his shadow thus predicting an early Spring!  Yee ha!  I sure hope he's right.  I love Spring (who doesn't?!).

There were several photo ops all around our property, but as usual, I was drawn to our Birch out front (I have countless pics on my computer of said tree).  I tried to capture the huge flakes blowing around it, but my Panasonic Lumix TZ5 couldn't get it (or maybe it was the individual using the camera that isn't skilled enough in this department?).  I like the picture though so I'm happy. 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jess!! A gorgeous capture.

    You are dong (LOL) a fantastic job of your 365 and I am really enjoying it. I know you will complete it!

    ReplyDelete