9.2.11

February 9 2011



Day 32:  In the last few months, I have made two purchases from babysteals.com (you can thank me later if you are a new mom...or you can get mad at me for introducing you to this slightly addictive site!).  The first was prior to Christmas; I bought babylegs (leg warmers) for Amelia, though I really wanted them for myself. hehe  Today, I received my second purchase...this awesome travel "high chair".  I tried Amelia in it and she seemed snug and comfortable.  It will hopefully prove to be a great buy when we head South to Mexico in March.  I'm thinking to pack it into my carry on so we can make use of it in the hotel the night before departure, airport etc.  It's so darn easy to use and because it's all fabric, it's easy to clean and make compact.  Right.on.

No comments:

Post a Comment