28.2.11

February 21 2011



Day 44: On my serious "Get fit and stay fit" mission, I am really REALLY enjoying EA Active 2!  Thankful to my hubster for giving me the Wii Fit and EA Active for my birthday, I am on the road to being healthy again.  It feels great and every time I work out, Amelia watches and smiles.  Besides doing this for my own well being, I of course want to be a great role model for her too.  I feel it's my job to demonstrate good health with daily exercise and healthy eating. I also feel strongly that a parent should not role model weight obsession (ie: making comments about how I feel fat). I know us parents always have the best intentions, and sometimes those back fire...but this is an area I hope to get right.  ;)

At the top of the screen it tells me how many cals I have lost.  I am up to 900 over a couple weeks and going strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment