7.2.11

February 5 2011



Day 28: Today we went to Josh and Jen's for my early birthday celebration.  The idea was to do it this weekend as my niece Andy would be due the week after, and we didnt want Jen to be too far from home.  Go figure, the little munchkin decided to arrive early.  It worked out well in any case so mom and baby could relax at their home while the family buzzed about.  We ordered from Fresh (my birthday request) and mom made a super yummy, never to be duplicated cake (which oddly tasted like banana bread, yet had no bananas in it).  ;)  It was a nice couple hours with everyone!

My brother and I dont often get to visit each other anymore seeing as we are both busy kids.  When we are together, we often resort to child like behavior by goofing around and poking fun at each other.  I love this guy and thought I would take advantage of this selfie I took of him and I for my project.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment